[Botan-announce] Botan 1.4.4, and lists have moved

Jack Lloyd lloyd at randombit.net
Fri Dec 3 00:58:50 EST 2004

Hi,

I've released Botan 1.4.4, which is a minor bugfix release. Mike Desjardins
sent me some fixes for HP-UX's C++ compiler, which I have hopefully managed to
do correctly. There are a few minor changes to the memory allocators, though
nothing spectacularly interesting. And EMSA3 has been modified to support
SSL/TLS signatures, to support a new C++ SSL/TLS implementation which I will
hopefully get around to doing a release for later this week. That last one was
the primary purpose of the release, since the release of the SSL code was
blocking on that.

As you may have noticed, the list has moved to randombit.net; I've mass
subscribed everyone to the new lists and shut down the Sourceforge lists. You
can change your subscription info at
  http://www.randombit.net/mailman/listinfo/

Regards,
  Jack