[Botan-announce] 1.8.5: Fix build portability problems, Skein crash

Jack Lloyd lloyd at randombit.net
Thu Jul 23 14:28:22 EDT 2009

Since the only comments I recieved on the release candidate were that
it built and passed tests, I've released botan 1.8.5 as scheduled.

Description of the changes can be found on the blog:
  http://botan.randombit.net/news/releases/1_8_5.html

I've been granted access to the GCC compile farm, which has allowed
for testing on a number of platforms which previously were untested or
had not been tested in many years. The build results can be seen here:
  http://botan.randombit.net/builds.html

Any new build reports (successful or not) would be most appreciated,
especially for anything not Linux+gcc+(x86|x86-64).

-Jack