[Botan-announce] Botan 1.11.7 released

Jack Lloyd lloyd at randombit.net
Fri Jan 10 19:43:40 EST 2014

I released botan 1.11.7 this evening. This release is a little unusual in that
very few changes have been made to the library itself since 1.11.6; the main
work was a refactoring of much of the test code, as well as merging the more
useful of the example programs into a new `botan` command line program.

I've only tested this on Linux x86-64 and ppc64, and given the wide ranging
changes to the build in this release there are likely some interesting new
portability problems lurking for other systems. For that reason I'd especially
welcome any build/test reports for this release.

Cheers,
  Jack