[Botan-announce] Botan 2.4.0 released
jack at randombit.net
Mon Jan 8 11:17:07 EST 2018
I'm happy to announce that Botan 2.4.0 is now available. Thanks go out
to the 20 contributors who sent patches in this release cycle.
The news file has the full list of changes but most notably:
- Adds support for RSA-PSS signatures in X.509 objects
- Adds support for FFDHE negotiation in TLS
- GCM is 3-4x faster, both on systems with and without hardware support.
- X.509 certificate internals have been refactored, fixing several bugs.
- Much better support for certificates using international character sets.
Plus many smaller optimizations, bug fixes and new features. I would
especially recommend an upgrade if are using TLS, X.509, or GCM.
The next feature release will be 2.5.0, ETA early April.
More information about the botan-announce