[Botan-devel] Segmentation fault with Botan

Jack Lloyd lloyd at randombit.net
Mon Dec 19 23:51:50 EST 2005

Nothing obvious comes to mind; set_output_format is a pretty simple
function. The only thing in there that looks like it might cause a segmentation
fault is the access of key (or possibly the exception throw, I've seen that
happen before but this doesn't seem right). But it seems unlikely if things
have failed that catastrophically that we would ever get down to that level of
the call tree.

A backtrace would make it a lot easier to make a reasonable conjecture. Also, I
don't think this will help, but just to make sure, could you try 1.4.10?

-Jack