[Botan-devel] Problem with RSA Encryption/decryption

Ruben Quintero Lores rubenql at iti.upv.es
Tue Jul 5 12:47:42 EDT 2005

> This can't be right - it won't even compile, because you are trying to pass an
> RSA_PublicKey to get_pk_decryptor, which won't work because RSA_PublicKey is
> not a subclass of PK_Decrypting_Key.

OK. It's only a idea to do the question, in this case I need to exchange
DH session keys between two nodes, I need send this session keys from
source to destination node encrypted (encrypting a hash of this) and
when a destination node receives the encrypted session key I need
desencrypt it to compare this arrived session key with the session key
calculated for destination node.

How can I do it????

I think the current mechanism was source node encrypt the session key
with the RSA privatekey and destination node decrypt it with the RSA
publickey of this. It's not correct??

Please explain to me how can I do it!!