[Botan-devel] Errors

Ruben Quintero Lores rubenql at iti.upv.es
Wed Jul 6 11:11:48 EDT 2005

In the function to encrypt the symmetric key. When I try to call

SecureVector<byte> enc_sym_key = rsa_enc->encrypt(sessionkey.bits_of());

whitout a second parameter or with sessionkey.length() I get the error

terminate called after throwing an instance of 'Botan::Exception'
  what():  Botan: EME1: Input is too large

My private key is constructed from

aprivatekey=new DH_PrivateKey(get_dl_group("IETF-1024")); and the
publickey is created from this privatekey.

and the session symmetric key is constructed calling the function
aprivatekey->derive_key(apublickey)

What do you think is happening???

Thank a lot,

Ruben