[Botan-devel] AES Test Vectors

Jack Lloyd lloyd at randombit.net
Thu Jun 2 17:10:15 EDT 2005

On Thu, Jun 02, 2005 at 05:48:08PM +0200, Martin Vejmelka wrote:
> Hello Jack,
>
> thank you very much for your quick help. It never occurred to me, that
> the tests
> could have a different structure. Lesson learned in working on
> assumptions :)

No problem, took me a while to remember that as well, it's been quite a few
years since I ran the Monte Carlo tests for the AES candidate algorithms, but I
recalled that there was something odd and relatively undocumented about those
sets of test vectors.

> Botan is a great crypto library, I particularly like the engine-type
> design with
> the filters and pipes. Thank you for the great work. All tests passed,
> ECB MCT & ECB KAT :)

Thanks :) Good to hear all the tests were successful, as well.

-Jack