[Botan-devel] How to pass pubkey as string to X509::load_key

sam wun sam.wun at authtec.com
Mon May 16 22:14:12 EDT 2005

Dear list,

Is there anyway I can pass a public key as a string to X509::load_key()?
At the moment, the load_key does accept public key as a file name (the
file name is in string type). I didn't realised this problem. When I
passed in a public key as string to the load_key() function, the name of
the key was treated as a file name, therefore the key was loaded
successfully.
If I need to pass a key in to the load_key(), I think I need to make it
as  a Memory Object first, then pass the Memory Object to the load_key()
function. How can covert the key into Memory Object before passing into
the load_key() function?

Thanks
Sam