[Botan-devel] Some example to use AES algorithm in Botan

Jack Lloyd lloyd at randombit.net
Tue May 31 14:15:48 EDT 2005

In all honesty, you really should do some basic reading on cryptography. I
don't know how much help I can provide if you don't know some of the basic
foundations. It's sort of like asking someone to teach you how to drive a car
when you've never seen one before. :)

I believe the tutorial and API docs cover most of your questions, specifically
with how to use a public key in Botan and how to encrypt data using a symmetric
cipher.

-Jack