[Botan-devel] Win32 entropy collector on NT4

Jack Lloyd lloyd at randombit.net
Mon Nov 28 17:40:39 EST 2005

Yes, I saw that bug report as well (I finally realized last night that it would
probably make a lot of sense for me to subscribe to the Monotone dev list). If
you want to try your hand at a patch, feel free. I don't have a Windows
development environment handy at the moment but could probably work something
up without much trouble in time for 1.4.10 (which I'm targetting for before the
end of the year right now). It was a known problem, but I always figured that
nobody was deploying new code on NT4 and I could get away with being lazy about
runtime detection.

-Jack