[Botan-devel] A real bug database for Botan

Jack Lloyd lloyd at randombit.net
Sat Mar 11 15:14:28 EST 2006

I've been catching up on about a year's worth of system administration tasks,
and have finally gotten around to installing Bugzilla (visible in all its
glory(?) at http://www.randombit.net/bugzilla/); this should result in fewer
bugs falling into the cracks of my inbox and todo lists. At least assuming
anyone besides me will file bugs there. :)

I would like to remind everyone that enhancement requests are really
appreciated. That includes things like "this API sucks for reasons <blah>, make
it better". (Not saying they'll all happen, but it's always useful
information).