[Botan-devel] qmake and botan-lib

Jack Lloyd lloyd at randombit.net
Fri Oct 27 17:37:17 EDT 2006

Hi Sven,

I'm not sure if I really understand what you're looking for. Is there
some particular reason a Qt application would need to build Botan itself
using qmake?

In general, I would think all that is needed to include Botan into a
Qt project (assuming it was installed into /usr or /usr/local) would
be to add -lbotan to the LIBS section of the qmake file.

-Jack