[Botan-devel] Big buffer encryption \ decryption using RSA.

Руслан ruslanix at list.ru
Wed Jun 6 09:55:10 EDT 2007

Hi everybody,

I need to encrypt / decrypt some buffer using RSA.
This buffer has size bigger then PK_Encryptor::maximum_input_size.
Is there any high level interface to do this or i have to split this buffer to smaller parts?

My attempts to use Pipes and PK Filters were unsuccessful.

Could you provide me with some example of file encrypting and subsequent decrypting (both directions) using RSA with the file size bigger then, for instance, 5 megabytes.

Thanks in advance,
Ruslan