[Botan-devel] Linux compilation issue - secmem.h

John Proffer jproffer at vli-dc.com
Wed Jun 27 15:32:27 EDT 2007


Hey!
Found the problem - one of the previously included headers apparently 
conflicted with Botan - havent had time to check which one, but I've got 
the following included:

#include <sys/types.h>
#include <sys/wait.h>
#include <iostream>
#include <sys/socket.h>
#include <arpa/inet.h>
#include <netinet/in.h>
#include <assert.h>
#include <ctype.h>
#include <fcntl.h>
#include <signal.h>
#include <stdarg.h>
#include <stdlib.h>
#include <string.h>
#include <time.h>
#include <unistd.h>
#include <zlib.h>
#include <vector>
#include <pthread.h>
#include <exceptions.h>
#include <mysql++/mysql++.h>
#include <sys/stat.h>

So one of those is conflicting with Botan.  I moved #include 
<botan/botan.h> from the bottom to the top and it compiled without 
problems. 
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: jproffer.vcf
Type: text/x-vcard
Size: 392 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://lists.randombit.net/pipermail/botan-devel/attachments/20070627/ac048e16/attachment.vcf>


More information about the botan-devel mailing list