[Botan-devel] LibraryInitializer problem in Win32

Jack Lloyd lloyd at randombit.net
Sat Oct 20 11:26:46 EDT 2007

Yan,

To be honest I have never seen this error either with Botan or any
other VC compiled program so I'm somewhat in the dark. But:

 - How did you compile Botan w VC8? ./configure.pl && nmake, or
   through a workspace.
 - What options did you pass to configure.pl if any?
 - Did you compile the test application? Did it run OK?
 - Can you get a backtrace or anything via a debugger?
 - What OS? Vista? XP? This may be important.

-Jack