[Botan-devel] Building for MIPS

Meenal Verma mailtomeenal at rediffmail.com
Mon Oct 22 22:04:52 EDT 2007

Hi I made some progress, I was able to compile all the files, it did generate a libraray libbotan.a. However, it gave this error towards the endbuild/lib/adler32.o: build/lib/adler32.o: cannot execute binary filemake: *** [libbotan-1.7.2.so] Error 126Does the build try to execute some executables? If yes then I believe this wont run as the binary generated is for MIPS, but then the error should have been \"Wrong architecture\"? Right? Meanwhile I ll try a small program using this library and see if it runs under the simulatorSorry about the HTML thing