[Botan-devel] Linker errors in VS2005

Joel Low joel at joelsplace.sg
Mon Sep 24 17:37:44 EDT 2007

IIRC configure.pl does not set the RTL by default to /MD (which is what the
IDE uses). You'll need to hack the makefile (a bit) and add the switch /MD
(or /MDd depending on build) when compiling Botan for use with IDE projects.

Joel

P/s Jack: IIRC I proposed a new structure for the makefile a while back -
I'll talk to you separately on that one.