[Botan-devel] Linker errors in VS2005

Boris boriss at web.de
Mon Sep 24 18:58:08 EDT 2007

I also created a debug version using /MDd and changing LIBNAME to libbotand.
I've now two files libbotan.lib and libbotand.lib which I can use to build
release and debug versions of a DLL which is dynamically linked to the
Microsoft C++ runtime - works all fine now and without any linker warnings!

Boris