[Botan-devel] Fwd [Botan-announce] Botan 1.7.5

Jack Lloyd lloyd at randombit.net
Sun Apr 13 13:01:34 EDT 2008

I realized this afternoon there are actually many more people
subscribed to botan-devel than botan-announce; should I be CC'ing all
release notices here, or do people not care (or read them through the
archives afterward as needed?)

----- Forwarded message from Jack Lloyd <lloyd at randombit.net> -----