[Botan-devel] RSA with EMSA3 padding

Rickard Bondesson Rickard.Bondesson at iis.se
Tue Dec 2 02:30:43 EST 2008

My software is part of the OpenDNSSEC project. The SoftHSM is provided as an alternative to regular HSMs, which is required by OpenDNSSEC. It will be free and open under the BSD license.

http://www.opendnssec.org
http://www.opendnssec.org/wiki/Soft_token
http://www.opendnssec.org/browser/trunk/softHSM

// Rickard