[Botan-devel] Botan on Solaris

Jack Lloyd lloyd at randombit.net
Tue Dec 2 13:45:54 EST 2008

On Tue, Dec 02, 2008 at 01:38:12PM -0500, Jack Lloyd wrote:
> Great. Thank you very much for all of your recent bug reports, highly
> appreciated here. I'll apply the changes needed for Solaris for the
> next release.

Oh, by the way, I'd recommend running the test suite if you have not
already. GCC generally does not miscompile botan (I think the last
time it happened, at least that I noticed, was with 2.95.something on
the DEC Alpha), but especially on a platform that hasn't been tested
for a while it is probably a good idea, just to make double check that
nothing went seriously wrong.