[Botan-devel] PKCS8

Alex Castillo acr_korn at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 15 14:31:06 EST 2008

Hello,

I'm trying to open a PKCS8 DER encoded RSA key using:
PKCS8_PrivateKey* load_key(DataSource& in, RandomNumberGenerator& rng, std::string passphrase = "");

but I cannot achieve it, I get an unexpected crash in the application.

The key is in DER format encrypted with 3DES. The key has been created with OpenSSL. I'm attaching a certificate and key samples so you can test it.

Please, advise me about how to perform this.

Thanks in advance.
I'm free, I use GNU/Linux.
Close your Windows, Open your mind.

      ¡Todo sobre Amor y Sexo!
La guía completa para tu vida en Mujer de Hoy.
http://mx.mujer.yahoo.com/