[Botan-devel] Botan in Eclipse?

Z. S. O. tiredashell at gmail.com
Sat Dec 27 15:50:24 EST 2008

Right, those directories are already searched by Eclipse automatically.
However, I'm still getting a "symbol(s) not found" error. The code I'm
trying to compile is just supposed to generate RSA keys:

Botan::AutoSeeded_RNG rng;
Botan::u32bit bits = 1024;
Botan::RSA_PrivateKey key(rng, bits);
std::string pub = Botan::X509::PEM_encode(key);
std::string priv = Botan::PKCS8::PEM_encode(key);

I already #included <botan/botan.h> and <botan/rsa.h> so I don't see what
the problem would be.