[Botan-devel] Botan in Eclipse?

Jack Lloyd lloyd at randombit.net
Sat Dec 27 16:06:08 EST 2008

On Sat, Dec 27, 2008 at 03:50:24PM -0500, Z. S. O. wrote:
> Right, those directories are already searched by Eclipse automatically.
> However, I'm still getting a "symbol(s) not found" error.

This sounds like a linker error, which suggests that Eclipse is not
adding libbotan to the link stage. You would probably have to set this
explicitly, even though Eclipse is searching the directories it is not
searching the specific libraries in question for the symbols, so it
just gives up with an error instead.