[Botan-devel] Modularisation and other changes

Jack Lloyd lloyd at randombit.net
Wed Oct 1 09:59:38 EDT 2008

On Wed, Oct 01, 2008 at 03:46:05PM +0800, Joel Low wrote:
> On another note, after I included boost::tr1, I've got more errors:

OK. Requiring TR1 eventually or not, the immediate build problems need
fixing. I just sync'ed some changes such that

a) math/gfpmath is off by default (thus disabling ECDSA)
b) it is possible to compile the library without ECDSA

The implementation of (b) is a bit of a hack, but I am planning on
making more systematic changes to the public key code so it will be
possible to cleanly remove any or all of the public key
implementations at build time.