[Botan-devel] [Botan-announce] Botan 1.7.12: add Perl XS, SWIG, SSE2 SHA-1, Visual C++ x86 asm

Jack Lloyd lloyd at randombit.net
Fri Sep 19 02:32:31 EDT 2008

On Thu, Sep 18, 2008 at 11:23:14AM -0400, Jack Lloyd wrote:

> of Botan. This is somewhat of a housecleaning release, I worked
> through all of the remaining outstanding Botan patches I had in my
> queue

Of course this is a despicable lie, there are a number of patches I
had sitting around that I rebased against mainline Botan, but have not
yet reviewed or applied. These can be seen here:
http://botan.randombit.net/patches/

Also there are some real odds and ends I just collected into
tarballs, with the idea it probably wasn't so great that the only
place this code existed was on my hard drive. Most of thee stuff in
these is old and will not work against current version of Botan,
assuming it ever worked:
   http://files.randombit.net/botan/misc/Botan-extra-ciphers.tgz
   http://files.randombit.net/botan/misc/Botan-misc-modules.tgz