[Botan-devel] Casting a byte to a DH_PublicKey

Z. S. O. tiredashell at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 12:51:55 EDT 2009

Nevermind, I figured it out myself. It turns out that you need to convert it
to a BigInt first (I'm not sure why I was trying to cast it to a
DH_PublicKey, that doesn't even make sense =), Here's the code in case
anyone is curious:
SecureVector<byte> my_public_key_bits = my_private_key.public_value();
BigInt pubKey = BigInt::decode(my_public_key_bits);
DH_PublicKey key(DL_Group("modp/ietf/1024"), pubKey);