[Botan-devel] Generation of build.h [WAS: Warning C4275 Messages When Building Base64 Example]

Joel Low joel at joelsplace.sg
Sat Feb 21 05:54:26 EST 2009

Hi Charles,

You'll probably want to disable the 4290 warning (almost always) because VC doesn't implement the throw() function modifier which only specifies that certain exceptions can be thrown from the function. Most of the time there isn't any issue with Botan (although the meaning of the code has changed), but there's nothing you can really do except disable the warning (/wd4290)

Regards,
Joel