[Botan-devel] Compiling botan as a static library (Windows)

Z. S. O. tiredashell at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 08:13:02 EDT 2009

I added /DBOTAN_DLL= to the makefile and it compiled fine and appears to be
a static library. I then also added that flag to my VC++ project which uses
the library, but upon compiling I still get a bunch of errors, mostly in
dl_group.h, saying things like:
dl_group.h(51) : error C2143: syntax error : missing '}' before '('
dl_group.h(51) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '}'

I'm trying to think if I am forgetting anything in the project properties
dialog, but nothing comes to mind.