[Botan-devel] Compiling botan as a static library (Windows)

Z. S. O. tiredashell at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 09:09:25 EDT 2009

Nope, I just checked the hashes, both makefiles are exactly the same. I'm
using 1.8.2.
Compiling after adding /DBOTAN_DLL= to the makefile generates a .lib in the
mid-30MBs range, so I figured that meant it worked. But even then, my VC++
project refused to compile, returning all kinds of syntax errors in botan
files. So I'm a bit lost.