[Botan-devel] Compiling botan as a static library (Windows)

Joel Low joel at joelsplace.sg
Tue Jun 16 00:57:49 EDT 2009

Alright - so compiling with /DBOTAN_DLL= compiles, but compiling from the VS project does not? Sorry it's kinda roundabout, I've not used Botan for a while... What does dl_group.h line 51 to 53 and the vicinity look like? I went to the revision for dl_group.h in 1.8.2 but it doesn't have a ( nor a }

Regards,
Joel