[Botan-devel] Missing PK_Encryptor_Filter

Andreas Podgurski Andreas.Podgurski at MediaGUILD.de
Tue Mar 17 19:40:14 EDT 2009

Hi,
I have moved my project, which uses botan, from a 32-bit debian sarge to a
64-bit debian edge system, compiling botan myself. Before, I used the 1.6
release and moved now to the fresh 1.8.1 release. Trying to compile my
project now, it seems, that the Botan::PK_Encryptor_Filter is missing and
I couldn't find anything about this with google. Is this an API change?
Even fgrep can't find a sign of it, even if the code compiled before
without any problem. Which filter class do I need to use now to embed a
PK_Encryptor into a pipe? Is there an object with another name now or a
more generic container for that?

Thanks in advance,
Andreas Podgurski