[Botan-devel] "PRNG not seeded" error when laptop heats up

Z. S. O. tiredashell at gmail.com
Thu May 14 02:12:31 EDT 2009

I often get the following error arbitrarily during program execution, and it
seems like it appears most often when my laptop has been on for a while.
Sometimes, I'll get the error and run my executable immediately afterwards
and not get any error. Is there a way to fix this? It's really been
crippling my development efforts.

terminate called after throwing an instance of 'Botan::PRNG_Unseeded'
  what():  Botan: PRNG not seeded: X9.31(AES-256)