[Botan-devel] Getting the binary form of the key

Z. S. O. tiredashell at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 23:20:26 EDT 2009

Yeah I apologize for my imprecise terminology, I meant that I needed a
function to give me a private or public key without the PEM encoding, which
I incorrectly referred to as the PKCS8 and X509 encoding. It looks like the
"encode" function will do the trick -- it should have been obvious to me as
I searched the docs, but my eyes were looking for a function that returned
an std::string so I missed it. Thanks again.