[Botan-devel] Botan library with Netsieben core dump

Neetu Garg garg_neetu at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 27 01:49:11 EDT 2009

Hello Jack,

Please find the ".rej" file attached.

Regards,
NG

----- Original Message ----
From: Jack Lloyd <lloyd at randombit.net>
To: Botan development list <botan-devel at randombit.net>
Sent: Mon, October 26, 2009 10:43:13 PM
Subject: Re: [Botan-devel] Botan library with Netsieben core dump

On Mon, Oct 26, 2009 at 10:21:29PM -0700, Neetu Garg wrote:
> Thanks Jack,
>
> I tried to apply the patch but it resulted in some errors:
>
> Please let me know if I am doing anything wrong here.

I'm not sure. Perhaps your patch program is confused by the leading
lines from emacs (those starting with ;;)?

I see 'Hunk #1 succeeded at 16 with fuzz 1.', so patch clearly
managed to find some of the sources.

Which version are you using? It's possible/probable that older
versions will have a sufficient number of changes that patch won't be
able to apply the diffs cleanly.

What do the rejections (.rej files) look like?