[Botan-devel] Building the Python wrappers on Windows

Olaf Beckman Lapré obeckman at wanadoo.nl
Wed Jul 7 05:43:59 EDT 2010

Hi,

I've successfully built the Botan library on Windows using the Visual C++ compiler and tried next to build the Python wrappers. However, the Python wrappers can only be build using a Unix makefile, so I tried installing MinGW and MSYS to try and build it. During setup of MSYS it asked me to specify the directory where MinGW was installed but when it can't find the compiler when I run 'g++' in MSYS.

Has anyone built the Python wrappers on Windows?

Regards, Olaf