[Botan-devel] using botan with a javascript crypto library

jonny ram jonniram at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 20:52:35 EDT 2010

Just an update. I solved my problem by using the javascript library upon
which JCT is based, which is called jsbn:

http://www-cs-students.stanford.edu/~tjw/jsbn/

It turns out that it works perfectly with this library, so (as Jack
suggested) whatever caused the infinite loop is indeed specific to JCT and
whatever modifications it made to it. Anyone interested in using Botan in
concert with a JS library should definitely give this a try!