[Botan-devel] configure.py with Python 3

Jack Lloyd lloyd at randombit.net
Fri Jul 9 17:46:41 EDT 2010

On Fri, Jul 09, 2010 at 10:33:54PM +0100, Paul Johnson wrote:
> Thanks again,
>
> it turns out your script was doing everything it was supposed to - it
> was the Windows path that needed fixing.

Just to confirm - was this due to something with how you had done with
your setup?

If it was just you mixing MinGW and Win32 binaries, I think it would
be good to at least detect the problem, if not actually just working
correctly regardless.

(I just added a warning in 1.8 and 1.9 for the case that no
description files get loaded, so the problem if it reoccurs will be
more obvious at least).