[Botan-devel] Problem with compiling appliaction with Botan

Jack Lloyd lloyd at randombit.net
Wed Mar 24 08:55:04 EDT 2010

On Wed, Mar 24, 2010 at 01:17:34PM +0100, Micha?? P??oski wrote:

> Thank you very much for help.Indeed that was the problem.Maybe you
> know,why in NetBeans IDE despite I added the include word I was getting
> this error?Does it NetBeans set it up automaticly?
> Best regards
> Michal

I couldn't say, I've never used NetBeans. But in general there is no
fixed implication from the header names to the library names (if any);
for instance some libraries are header-only, with no link step needed,
and others are named odd things, and others might require linking with
multiple different libraries in order to work. So it would be quite
difficult to solve in general.