[Botan-devel] Problems building Botan-1.9.7

Jack Lloyd lloyd at randombit.net
Wed May 26 12:56:59 EDT 2010

On Wed, May 26, 2010 at 06:50:06PM +0200, Bud P. Bruegger wrote:

> Not sure whether I'd be capable (as is evident from my stupid
> questions, I'm not a C programmer ;-), but I'm interested in having a
> look at it...

The wrappers use Boost.Python which is a (relatively) sane and usable
wrapper system (main downside being incredibly slow/memory hungry
compiles). If you run into something that you need from the Python
wrappers and can't figure out how to add it, feel free to ping me or
(better) open up an enhancement request in bugzilla under the "Python
Wrapper" category; having some user feedback in terms of what features
are most important to add is definitely useful.