[Botan-devel] Catching 'Botan::Decoding_Error'

Gregor Schrägle gregor.schraegle at gmx.de
Wed Nov 3 15:19:50 EDT 2010

Dear Jack,

thanks for your super fast answer!

Here are a few more details to my problem:

- Yes, you are correct, I am running on Windows.
- I tried catching the Botan::Decoding_Error exception explicitly already.
It showed the same result: termination of the entire program.
- I am using the MinGW GCC Compiler with a static Botan library (libbotan.a)
built from the Botan-1.8.9 sources

I will try to check the runtime settings as you suggested (the settings used
for the library and the one used in my executable).
Could you give me a hint where I need to check these settings - are they
applicable if I am not using Visual C++?

Thank you very much and best regards,
Gregor