[botan-devel] Runtime error R6034

Erwan Treguer erwanage at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 11:58:56 EDT 2011

I figured out how to use nmake with Windows.
I first runed C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio
10.0\VC\bin\vcvars32.bat in order to use nmake easily with cmd.exe.
Then I run:
"python configure.py --cc=msvc --enabled-debug"

I get the same results as in my last post.
Then I run:
"nmake" in the directory where the Makefile lays and I get the following
error:

cl.exe /MDd /Ibuild\include /O2  /EHsc /GR /D_CONSOLE
 /DBOTAN_DLL=__declspec(dllexport) /nologo /c
C:\Users\ERWAN\Downloads\Botan-1.8.11\src\algo_factory\algo_factory.cpp
/Fobuild\lib\algo_factory.obj
algo_factory.cpp
*build\include\botan/exceptn.h(12) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include
file: 'exception': No such file or directory
*
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: '"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio
10.0\VC\bi
n\cl.exe"' : return code '0x2'
Stop.

I wonder if it's a problem of include or at bad path to the VC source files
but I cannot make the compilation work.
How can I solve this problem?

Help me please.
I need to make it work very soon