[botan-devel] strange behavior declaring BigInt on FreeBSD

Jack Lloyd lloyd at randombit.net
Fri Aug 5 08:58:30 EDT 2011

Yes, the version number is defined as macros at the top of build.h

Unfortunately using your test case I can't replicate this with 1.8.11
on a VM running FreeBSD 8.2 amd64. Do you see the errors consistently
with this test case? What compiler version/compiler options are you
using? How much memory do you have on this machine (wondering if the
amount of free mem might change how placement works)?

-Jack