[Botan-devel] Solved! Botan Patch inside Re: potential problem with 'GOST 3410-2001' parameters, or with my code

Jack Lloyd lloyd at randombit.net
Mon Feb 7 09:03:13 EST 2011

On Mon, Feb 07, 2011 at 09:36:55AM +0100, bert hubert wrote:

> What actually gets hashed is not that string, but a DNS native
> representation of it, plus the signature's parameters.

Hi Bert,

Thanks, I can confirm that value and have committed the fix along
with the test inputs to the tree. It will be included in 1.9.13.
I don't have immediate plans to spin a new release, but if you
need a public release (vs using a patched copy for the time
being) let me know.

Thanks again for reporting the bug and spending the time to
diagnose, much appreciated.