[botan-devel] Performance 1.8.12 vs 1.10.0

Rickard Bellgrim rickardb at certezza.net
Fri Jul 1 04:02:50 EDT 2011

I created the test program and also did not see any difference. Had a look on my code a realized that I had created the single element cache a little bit quickly. It did not cache properly.

With the 1.10 I now get similar results.
2 threads, 10000 signatures per thread, 268.69 sig/s (RSA 1024 bits)

Thanks
// Rickard