[botan-devel] Build Botan 1.8.14 for Android

Jack Lloyd lloyd at randombit.net
Tue Nov 27 13:28:35 EST 2012

On Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 10:41:20AM +0000, Georgios Polymerou wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am new to Botan. I've successfully built the Botan 1.8.14 for MAC
> OS 10.7, and everything works fine.
>
> Now, I need to use this version for an Android application that I
> want to develop. Has anyone built the library for Android before? If
> so, can you help me? I'd really appreciate any help.

I have heard from a couple of people that they have done this and were
apparently happy with the results, but do not have any information
about how exactly it was done. (Similiarly for iOS, actually)

If someone who has done this (or you, if you figure it out) wants to
write up some directions to include in the documentation I would
happily include it.