[botan-devel] RTTI problems with Botan

Jack Lloyd lloyd at randombit.net
Tue Oct 16 12:06:00 EDT 2012

Hi Christian,

Wow, what version of OS X / XCode is this? I thought this lack of
type_info merging was only an issue back in the ancient (GCC 2.95 or
so) days, I had no idea this was an issue on any remotely modern
system. Can you file a ticket (bugs.randombit.net) with the full
details (all relevant versions, a testcase, etc)?

Thanks
 Jack