[botan-devel] PK_Encryptor_Filter cannot be instanciated

Seba superpacko at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 09:28:09 EDT 2012

Hi All,

I'm using botan 1.10.3. I've been trying to create a Pipe to process a file
encrypting it with a PK, but the problem is that i get an error when
instantiating the filter, saying PK_Encryptor_Filter is not implementing
the pure virtual method name() from the Filter base class (
http://fossies.org/unix/privat/Botan-1.10.3.tgz/dox/pk__filts_8h_source.html).
For what i've seen, the latest version doesnt solve this either. Any ideas?
Am i  missing something here?

I would appreciate some help here, since i need this for my project.

Thanks!