[botan-devel] PK_Encryptor_Filter cannot be instanciated

Jack Lloyd lloyd at randombit.net
Fri Oct 26 14:21:35 EDT 2012

You're not missing anything, they just haven't worked since 1.9.9 (2+
years) because of this. Clearly they are not used much as this is the
first time someone has mentioned it.

If you want to use these you could always subclass them and implement
name() and use the subclass. But I'd guess it would be just as easy to
not use the filters for this.

-Jack